One of my favorite side dishes is this Vegan Parmesan Roasted Broccoli. It’s so simple to make and if you’d like to make it vegetarian, simply use traditional parmesan. The vegan parm is so good these days. Granted, it doesn’t quite melt the same as traditional parmesan, but it’s still really tasty and works well for this recipe. Let me show you how to make it.
How to make Vegan Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
The first thing you need of course, is a broccoli crown and give it a good rinse. I also allow it plenty of time to dry as the oil will not stick to damp broccoli. Start slicing the stems to create florets. If you’d prefer, most grocery stores actually sell these pre-cut to make your life easier.
Ingredients you’ll need to make this recipe:
- Large Broccoli Crown, trimmed and cut into florets
- Olive or Vegetable Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Vegan Parmesan (or traditional if you are vegetarian)
- Panko Breadcrumbs
- and Pepper
Add oil to broccoli florets.
Add the remaining ingredients and give everything a good toss until all of the florets are fully coated.
Spread the coated florets onto a lined sheet pan in an even layer. Do not over crowd the pan. Sprinkle a bit more of the vegan parmesan, if desired.
Roast until tender and golden.
These are SO good! I really hope you give this one a try.
Did you make my Vegan Parmesan Roasted Broccoli? Leave a comment below and let me know what you thought.
Vegan Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
- Lined sheet pan
- 1 large Broccoli Crown trimmed and cut into florets
- 1 tbsp Vegetable or Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Vegan Parmesan
- 1 tbsp Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash, dry, trim and cut a crown of broccoli into florets. Place into a large bowl.
- Add oil, vegan parmesan, panko bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Toss until well combined.
- Arrange the broccoli into a single layer on a lined baking sheet. Give another sprinkling of the vegan parmesan, if desired.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until tender and golden.
- Serve immediately.