We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. For more information, click here.
Ever since I purchased my Spiralizer a few weeks ago, I have been experimenting with recipes and these Spiralized Sweet Potato Fries are one of my favorites so far! Simple roasted sweet potatoes, flavored with my own homemade ranch seasoning.
These are shoestring potatoes, so they are small, light and crispy. I’ll be using them as a topper for an upcoming recipe as well! That dressing is my vegan take on Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix packets created with my own ranch blend, almond milk, a bit of soy milk powder and my vegan mayonnaise alternative.
How much fun is this Spiralizer though? It took me a try or two to find the correct blade but once I did, they came out beautifully! I was really pleased.
I drizzled with a bit of olive oil, but in hindsight – it didn’t really require all that much, so I would use a spray olive oil and just toss well to coat.
Next, sprinkle with the ranch seasoning.
You can view my ranch dressing mix here, but it’s simply a blend of parsley, chives, garlic and onion powder, salt, pepper and dried dill.
I just loved these. They are great for munching on as a snack or as a topper for a main course. Think of these like you would those crispy fried onions. So good!
I used one large sweet potato and it would serve two as a nice appetizer. You may need to use two large sweet potatoes depending on what you can find.
I like to serve them in individual portions with a side of my ranch dressing for dipping.
Did you make this recipe for Spiralized Sweet Potato Fries? Leave me a comment below and let me know what you thought!
And if you enjoyed the recipe, why not PIN IT FOR LATER! 🙂
Spiralized Sweet Potato Fries
- 1-2 large Sweet Potatoes peeled and spiralized using the Curly Fry Blade
- 2 tsp Olive Oil or sprayed evenly using an oil mister
- 1-2 tsp Ranch Seasoning (see link in post for recipe)
- Coarse Salt
- Homemade Vegan Ranch Dressing (see link in post for recipe)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the spiralized noodles on a parchment-lined baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil (or use an oil mister) and season generously with the ranch mix.
- Using your hands, toss well to coat. Bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, remove the smaller pieces if they are starting to turn brown. Continue to bake the remaining potatoes until they crisp up, checking every 2 minutes or so for any pieces that are browning more quickly than others.
- By 30 minutes, all of the noodles should be fully baked and crisped through.
- Let cool for 5 minutes. They will continue to crisp up as they sit for a few minutes. Serve with our homemade ranch dressing.