I love these Easy Vegan Parker House Rolls. They are super soft and other than the time it takes for the dough to rise, are incredibly simple to make. You can even choose to make the dough a day ahead of time, allowing it to rise in the refrigerator overnight. Just bring the dough back to room temperature before shaping and baking! Just look at that light texture. So yummy!
All of the ingredients (except for the melted vegan margarine) go into the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook. The mixer does all of the kneading for you!
Allow to rise for 1 hour and it looks something like this.
Now it’s time to portion the dough into 12 equal pieces. Have a larger crowd to feed? Just double the recipe using the slider bar under the serving size in the printable recipe down below 🙂
Place them close together as I have here. Cover and allow to rise another hour or until doubled.
Now that the rolls have risen, just brush with the melted vegan margarine and bake until golden. Depending on your oven, this can take anywhere from 20 to 30 minutes.
And here you have it! Don’t they look amazing? I love them warm right out of the oven.
The rolls have a slightly crisp exterior and a soft interior. Spread some vegan margarine on these while warm and enjoy! 🙂
Did you make this recipe for Easy Vegan Parker House Rolls? If so, leave me a comment below and let me know what you thought!
And if you enjoyed this recipe, why not PIN IT FOR LATER! 🙂
Easy Vegan Parker House Rolls
- 2-1/8 c All Purpose Flour spooned & leveled
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2-1/2 tbsp Vegan Margarine cut into pieces
- 1/2 tsp Yeast
- 3/4 tsp Agave Nectar
- 3/4 c Almond Milk room temperature
- 1 tbsp Additional Vegan Margarine melted, for brushing
- In the bowl of stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, add flour, salt, vegan margarine, yeast, agave and room temperature almond milk.
- Mix on low until it just comes together. Increase to medium high and beat until dough is soft and smooth, about 8 minutes.
- Lightly coat a bowl with cooking spray, form dough into a ball and cover with a damp kitchen towel. Set aside in a warm place until doubled, about an hour or so. (NOTE: You can also choose to let the dough rise overnight in the refrigerator, but bring back to room temperature before shaping and baking).
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and divide into 12 equal portions. Shape into smooth balls and place onto your baking sheet.
- Cover with the kitchen towel and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour or so.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, brush the risen rolls with melted vegan margarine and bake until golden, anywhere from 20-30 minutes depending on your oven. Serve warm.