We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. For more information, click here.
These Vegan Buffalo Crispy Tender Roll Ups are the easiest dinner recipe (or meal prep) you will ever make! So incredibly tasty with buffalo hot sauce and a contrasting cool vegan cream cheese and vegan ranch dressing mixture.
REVIEW: GARDEIN Organic Seven Grain Crispy Tenders
I decided to test something I am often asked about and that is the GARDEIN Seven Grain Crispy Tenders (not sponsored). Honestly, I had never tried them, but do get asked a lot for product reviews and this was the perfect recipe to accomplish that. I have to say, I am a not a meat-alternative aficionado BUT, I did really enjoy these!
There are, of course, many other brands of vegan tenders so feel free to use whichever you find or prefer.
So, of course, they come frozen and I just used my little Breville Smart Mini Oven (*Amazon affiliate link) to crisp them up. 8-10 minutes per side and they were perfect!
The texture was crisp on the outside, but very tender inside.
While they are still warm, you’ll want to coat them in the hot sauce. Remove to a plate to cool.
At this point, I gave them a second dip in the Buffalo sauce. Completely optional, but it does soak in a bit.
I whipped up a mixture of softened vegan cream cheese and my own homemade vegan Ranch dressing as a spread. If you don’t like, or can’t find, vegan cream cheese – feel free to use just the ranch recipe. If you are lucky enough to find a vegan bleu cheese – that would be great here as well!
I topped with a few of my crispy tenders and some leafy butter lettuce. I’m using a low carb wrap which was admittedly not the easiest to roll. I would opt next time for a traditional flour tortilla for the sturdiness factor.
I served with celery sticks and more of my homemade vegan Ranch dressing. These were so tasty, I really enjoyed them and I give a huge thumbs up to the crispy tenders. I am enjoying the remainder plain with a my vegan honey mustard dip 🙂
Did you make this recipe for my Vegan Buffalo Crispy Tender Roll Ups? Or have you tried the Gardein Crispy Tenders? Leave me a comment below and let me know what you thought!
And if you enjoyed this recipe, why not PIN IT FOR LATER! 🙂
Vegan Buffalo Crispy Tender Roll Ups
FOR THE BUFFALO HOT SAUCE:
- 1/2 c Frank's Red Hot BUFFALO Sauce (it's vegan)
FOR THE VEGAN RANCH / VEGAN CREAM CHEESE DRESSING:
- 1/2 c Vegan Mayonnaise
- 1 tbl Non-Dairy Milk
- 1-1/2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- pinch Black Pepper
- pinch Dried Dill OPTIONAL
- 2-4 oz Vegan Cream Cheese softened
FOR THE CRISPY TENDERS:
- Leafy Green Lettuce
- Vegan Cheddar OPTIONAL
MAKE THE CRISPY TENDERS:
- Preheat oven to 430 degrees (or per your package instructions) and bake from frozen, about 8-10 minutes per side flipping only once.
- Toss in the Buffalo Sauce and remove to a plate to cool. OPTIONAL: Once cooled, some of the sauce will have absorbed. I gave mine a second toss in the Buffalo Sauce.
VEGAN RANCH / VEGAN CREAM CHEESE DRESSING:
- Whisk together the ingredients for the homemade vegan ranch dressing.
- Combine the softened vegan cream cheese with the homemade vegan ranch and spread onto a tortilla.
- Add a layer of the coated crispy tenders on top of the ranch/cream cheese mixture and top with green leafy lettuce.
- Fold in the sides and roll tightly.
- Using a serrated knife works best for a perfectly clean slice.
- Enjoy immediately OR place into a meal prep container with celery sticks and a bit more of the vegan ranch dressing for dipping. Enjoy! 🙂